Friday, April 27, 2012

Trouble of the Best Kind

It seems I can't go anywhere without getting into trouble! Don't worry dolls, it's trouble of the best kind. ; ) And I have very exciting news!

I've been hired to put on a Burlesque Show at a private function! I'm glad that you can't see me dancing around the room like a maniac, I just can't contain my excitement. More details to follow about this booking but I can tell you that the theme is 1920's.

So of course I popped into the Foxy Shoppe to see if they had anything I could use, and to browse their new spring stock! I completely forgot that there is no such thing as 'browsing' when it comes to the Shoppe. I just had to try on the cutest outfit and wouldn't you know it? Shelley Hook, a friend of Miss Foxy's and the photographer behind Off The HOOK Productions, was there - with her brand new camera in hand! Needless to say, a little bit of FOXY mayhem ensued.






Of course, the next time I pop into the Shoppe I'll conveniently 'forget' that browsing isn't possible. Really, life is more fun that way.

Saucily yours!
Miss Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment