Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March TPR #3

Tightlacing Progress Report #3 - March.


I realized when the end of February rolled around and I took stock of my corseting habits that I seem to start really strong in the beginning of the month, forget about wearing it midway through and then remember at the end of the month that this is a thing I'm supposed to be doing and try to get a few more days worth of wearing my corsets in. So this month I'm officially initiating a Mid-Month Check In. Which is really just a fancy smancy way of saying that on the 15th I'm going to tally up my hours so far so that I can re-motivate myself to wear my corset throughout the month, not just in the beginning and end.

This month I'm kicking ass when it comes to hours as well as firsts. I slept in my corset for the first time. It took me a couple hours to fall asleep and I kept waking up everytime I'd go to roll over and suddenly realize I was bound where my pajamas are usually quite loose. But I was very excited to have accomplished my first night.

I wore my corset to work for the first time! I've gotten a few quizzical looks - especially when I'm in the bathroom adjusting my laces, but so far no one has said anything. I've been wearing sweaters that belt in the front so the corset is partially covered or long sleeved t-like sweaters that cover my corsets completely. My work is kept fairly cold (I think they want us to generate our own heat by working faster) so the extra layers have felt really comfortable.

I also learned the hard way why people advise you not to drink pop or anything carbonated while wearing a corset. I hit an afternoon slump so I bought myself a coke but after drinking only half of it I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to relieve the pressure in my stomach by burping as quietly as I could. Talk about embarrassing. Having gone without pop for a full week now I find that the compression of the corset causes me to burp a lot more than usual anyways, even if I'm only drinking water.

Time for the tally! Hours this month:

March 4th - 6h 15 mins
March 5th - 10 hours
March 6th - 7 1/2 hours
March 7th - 1h 20 mins
March 8th - 12 hours
March 9th - 8 1/2 hours
March 11th - 2 hours
March 13th - 8 hours
March 23rd - 4 hours

My goal for April is to be more uniform/standard when it comes to hours wearing my corsets. For example, instead of wearing it 12 hours one day and 2 hours the next I'd like to try for a solid 8 hours every day. There's still that ten day gap in the middle of the month where I fell off the corset bandwagon but checking in at the fifteenth did have me wearing my corset for longer duration into the month. I'm going to keep working to shorten any gaps there are, not only days worn but in space at the back.

March Stats:

-Longest time corset was worn: 12 hours 
(up from 7 and a half hours in February)
-# days in a row corset was worn: 6
(up from 0 days in a row in February and the same as January)
-total time spent in corset: 59 hours and 35 mins
(Up from 16 hours and 20 mins in February!)

Stay Saucy,
Miss Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment